Saturday, October 4, 2008

Drink from the Deep

I just wanted to let you know that I have finally started a new blog (YES - another one!) that I have felt like I was supposed to start for awhile. It's called "Drink from the Deep". God has been telling me to "say what I tell you to say Lori". So I am. I'm not sure what all will be on the site . . . just whatever God wants me to put there. :)
He's also been expanding the visions that He has been giving me lately . . . . not just for my family, or for my church . . . . but for the nation. I'm not exactly sure what He's doing or planning on doing with (in and through) me . . . but I know it's something good! :) I know He wants me to "speak" and say what He's telling and showing me . . . but I'm not sure exactly where or how He wants me to share the "bigger" visions. I guess He'll show me. :) Who knows . . .there may yet be another blog in my future. :)

God bless you guys!

2 comments:

Terri said...

This is so awesome Lori. I look forward to reading it.

BTW ... you've been tagged. :) Check out my blog.

Bree said...

Lori did I tell ya I tagged you too:) I love the beautful visions the Lord gives you, how exciting about the new blog, look forward to reading it. Praying for peace in your family...and an abundance of joy and love:) See you in Nov.!